As the COVID-19 Australia saga continues, our community continues to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances.
Although conditions vary between states and territories; Queensland has been successful in maintaining safe practices.
In May, the Australian Dental Association eased restrictions to Level 1 for Queensland dental practices.
This means that we are getting back to business while still implementing safety protocols within our dental practice.
Our practice has a strong dedication to delivering our community safe, high-quality, and professional dental care. That’s why we are re-opening our practice while still maintaining the highest level of safety and sanitation as possible.
We are now taking appointments for all dental treatments.
These treatments include:
- General dentistry and preventative treatments
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Restorative treatments
- Dental implants
- Sleep apnoea treatment
- Wisdom tooth extraction
Kitchener Street Dental Safeguards
Although restrictions have been eased, we still have to be mindful of the fact that this virus is primarily transmitted through oral and nasal functions. As healthcare professionals, we work closely with you to ensure that you can maintain optimal oral health during this time.
We want to act as cautious as possible during this time of transition in order to ensure that our staff and patients can maintain great overall health and wellbeing.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, please defer your appointment. If you are at particularly high risk for the disease, please delay your appointments.
You can also call us on 07 3184 8462 in case of dental emergency.
Our coronavirus precautions include:
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and instrumentation.
- Proper disposal of all single use instruments.
- Wearing proper, disposable PPE within the practice.
- Practicing sufficient handwashing and hygiene within the practice and providing hand sanitiser to all patients.
- Adding sufficient time gaps between appointments to prevent overlap.
- Reducing patients time in the practice by collecting medical and general health information prior to your appointment.
- We ask that you do not bring others along with you to your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary. If others do come along, we ask that they kindly wait outside or in the car. This is in order to reduce the amount of people in the practice at any given time.
Get in touch
Kitchener Street Dental is your community Toowoomba dentist and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our practice! If you have any further questions regarding our pandemic protocols please feel free to get in contact with us today!