At Kitchener Street Dental, the health and safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority.
As the situation with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we have introduced several measures to help keep our patients and staff safe.
Note, we are only accepting emergency dental appointments until further notice.
We continue to implement the following high standards of hygiene and have also intensified these measures for COVID-19.
These precautions include:
- Strengthening our cleaning procedures, actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Standard safety and infection control procedures;
- Reminding our staff of personal hygiene measures and our Infectious Diseases Policy.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) such as standard surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves.
We request all patients and staff who are deemed high-risk to the coronavirus disease, to not come into the clinic and follow the government’s health advice.
If any of the following applies to you, please reschedule your appointment;
- Have had recent contact with another person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Have returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- Have any flu-like symptoms, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat.
If any of these apply to you, then you must be in isolation at home for 14 days.
At Kitchener Street Dental we offer emergency dental appointments during normal operating hours.
For further information and support, please contact our staff or by calling our clinic on 07 3184 8462 or e-mail us through our website.